We're a big campus -- Big 10, to be exact -- with more than $640 million spent on research and development in a typical year. We have 12 colleges, including our internationally known College of Engineering, where CS @ ILLINOIS resides. This substantial breadth offers many opportunities for CS graduate students to conduct collaborative groundbreaking research that can not only impact computing, but medicine, business, the arts, media, or whatever defines your research and passion. Together, we can do the impossible every day.
APPLICATIONS PROCESS AND REQUIREMENTS
New graduate students apply through the University's Graduate College. Current CS @ ILLINOIS graduate students may apply by submitting the Curriculum Change form. More information on the current student application process can be found here. Additional requirements may apply for international students.
DATES AND DEADLINES
Important dates and deadlines vary depending on the degree program. See the Application Deadlines page for more in-depth information.
Graduate Recruitment Fairs
Engineering at Illinois and CS @ ILLINOIS Graduate Programs representatives regularly attend annual conferences and graduate college fairs. Please be sure to stop by and visit with us to learn more about graduate programs at Illinois.
- September 14-17, 2016 (Austin, TX): ACM Richard Tapia Celebration of Diversity in Computing Conference
- September 25 & 26, 2016 (West Lafayette, IN): Big 10 Grad Expo
- October 19-21, 2016 (Houston, TX): Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing Conference
- October 27-29, 2016 (Philadelphia, PA): Society of Women Engineers (SWE) Conference
- November 2-6, 2016 (Seattle, WA): Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE) Conference
- March 29-April 2, 2017 (Kansas City, MO): National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE) Conference
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US.
Email email@example.com and we'll be happy to help.