For more information
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 2017
- M.S. in Computer Science, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 2013
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Seoul National University, 2009
From 2021 Spring, I will be an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC); meanwhile, I am officially an Adjunct Assistant Professor. I am part of Data and Information Systems (DAIS) Research Lab. For my research, I build intelligent data-intensive systems using statistical and AI techniques. Also, I am interested in building systems specialized in large-scale data analytics and machine learning.
I obtained a Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor in 2017, and B.S. in Electrical Engineering from Seoul National University.
- Systems for analytics and machine learning
- Data-intensive Systems
- CS 511 - Advanced Data Management
- CS 598 - Special Topics