The University of Illinois and the Thomas M. Siebel Center for Computer Science are easy to get to from several locations. We are in easy driving distance from Chicago and Indianapolis. And getting here from the airport in Bloomington, Illinois, is also quick and easy.
1. Go south on I-57 S. 109 miles
2. Merge onto I-74 E via EXIT 237A toward Indianapolis. - 3.7 mi
3. Take the Lincoln Avenue exit, EXIT 183. - 0.3 mi
4. Turn right onto N Lincoln Ave. - 1.2 mi
5. Turn right onto W University Ave/US-45/US-150. - 0.2 mi
6. Take the 3rd left onto N Goodwin Ave. - N Goodwin Ave is just past N Harvey St - 0.2 mi
7. 201 N GOODWIN AVE. – Thomas M. Siebel Center for Computer Science
1. Head west toward I-74 - 0.1 mi
2. Merge onto I-74 Entering Illinois - 107 mi
3. Take exit 185 to merge onto IL-130 S toward University Ave - 1.2 mi
4. Continue straight onto E University Ave - 2.1 mi
5. Turn left onto N Goodwin Ave Destination will be on the right - 0.2 mi
6. 201 N GOODWIN AVE. – Thomas M. Siebel Center for Computer Science
1. Head northeast on CIRA Dr - 0.3 mi
2. Turn left toward CIRA Dr - 0.4 mi
3. Turn right onto CIRA Dr - 0.2 mi
4. Take the 1st right onto E Empire St - 0.9 mi
5. Turn right onto County Rd 1900 E/N Towanda Barnes Rd - 4.8 mi
6. Turn left onto US-150 E - 2.0 mi
7. Turn right onto N Seminary St - 0.6 mi
8. Continue onto E 700 North Rd - 0.4 mi
9. Turn left onto the Interstate 74 E ramp to Champaign - 0.3 mi
10. Merge onto I-74 - 39.6 mi
11. Take exit 183 for Lincoln Ave - 0.3 mi
12. Turn right onto N Lincoln Ave - 1.4 mi
13. Turn right onto W Main St - 0.2 mi
14. Turn left onto N Goodwin Ave
15. Destination will be on the right - 240 ft
16. 201 N GOODWIN AVE. – Thomas M. Siebel Center for Computer Science
Chicago is a brief train ride from Urbana-Champaign. The train runs several times throughout the day, making it a convenient location for a weekend or even a day trip.
Ticket information can be found on the Amtrak web site.
You can download the timetable for the trains between Champaign and Chicago at: https://www.amtrak.com/ccurl/444/137/City-of-New-Orleans-Schedule-011116,0.pdf.